50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Connectors suits all of your 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Power requirements. Simple to install with hardware provided.
LED’s in the cover indicated power is available.
- Dirty terminals are the second most significant cause of connection failure.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidization inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to a point B.
As a result, water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking.
Tracking may cause power consumption and flat batteries even when not switched on. Dirty terminals cause tracking.
Tracking is greatly reduced by the use of a plug cover.
Anderson style plug covers prevent electricity from flowing between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.